Kevin V.K. Crick Esq.
Managing Attorney & Founder
Since becoming a licensed attorney, Kevin Crick has garnered a reputation for being fair, straight forward, hard-working, and tough in his advocating for the rights of consumers, and for individuals in general. He understands that individuals can be victimized by businesses.
Attorney Crick is amongst the most active consumer protection attorneys residing in his home state of Massachusetts on a yearly basis. He has been lead counsel in not only class action lawsuits, but also in approximately 200 individual actions in federal courts around the country.
Attorney Crick believes that all citizens and residents of this country should be treated with respect and decency by all individuals and businesses alike, and started Rights Protection Law Group, PLLC to help in ensuring that.
- New England Law-Boston – J. D. (2009)
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada – Bachelor of Arts, Pre-Law, High Honors (2004)
State Bar Admissions
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- 2021 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list
Federal District Court Admissions
District of Massachusetts
Both Districts of Arkansas
Eastern District of Texas
Western District of Texas
Southern District of Texas
Northern District of Texas
Both Districts of Wisconsin
Northern District of Florida